Forum Replies Created
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
-
in reply to: DEMO theme setupbyconradParticipantNovember 25, 2019 at 1:27 am
Hi
Thanks so much for your help.
I have a few more questions… where do I change the color of:– the background color of the menubar?
– the dots in the gallery (slider dots)?
– the light green color of the image-symbols in the NAP feature boxes?
– the buttons “free trial” and “buy now”? Or even delete them?Can I left align the contact icons (header)?
Thanks!
0 Replyin reply to: DEMO theme setupbyconradParticipantNovember 14, 2019 at 2:50 amThank you so much. I’ve got it working now.
1) Is there a way to change the light green color throughout the whole site, or where do I customize the colours? Was looking in the css file, but couldn’t find it there.
2) Can I change the header buttons and text?
– Or even delete the buttons?Thanks for your help
– Katarina
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)