- 5 Replies
You’ll find an option under Appearance->NapApp Demo Import from where you can import the demo data. Please check the screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/dDrubjN.png
And yes of course you need to install all the required plugins first to import the content.
Thanks & Regards
Thank you so much. I’ve got it working now.
1) Is there a way to change the light green color throughout the whole site, or where do I customize the colours? Was looking in the css file, but couldn’t find it there.
2) Can I change the header buttons and text?
– Or even delete the buttons?
Thanks for your help
You can change the light green color from your theme options. Please check the screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/jLKK1ct.png
Header button texts also can be changed from theme options under header option. At the very below there are option for button text & link. If you don’t want to show it then keep the button text blank so it’ll not show in the frontend.
If our support helps you then don’t forget to rate us on themeforest.
Thanks so much for your help.
I have a few more questions… where do I change the color of:
– the background color of the menubar?
– the dots in the gallery (slider dots)?
– the light green color of the image-symbols in the NAP feature boxes?
– the buttons “free trial” and “buy now”? Or even delete them?
Can I left align the contact icons (header)?
1. I am extreamly sorry but now there is no color change option in NapApp Theme.You have to do customization for it.But there is skin color change option in theme option you can try this. https://i.imgur.com/hSOBe4F.png
2. Another thing is the buttons “free trial” and “buy now” you can change the text & url also from metabox option.https://i.imgur.com/Cj0A2Ge.png. but can’t delete we will update this in future hope so.
3. There is no option for alignment. if you want you can do custom css for it.
Thanks & Regards
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.