Choosing the right WordPress theme is crucial for the overall success of your online business. The theme decides how your site will look, it provides you with niche-specific features, and it has a major impact on UI/UX.
For the purpose of this read, we have a short discussion on the different factors that can be affected by which theme you pick. So without further ado, let’s get started:
Provide Stunning UI/UX
Great design can captivate users keeping them on your site for longer. This gives them more exposure time with everything on your site. In fact, with properly positioned CTA (call to actions) you can even improve lead generations as well as conversion rates.
For example, Biotic WordPress theme provides loads of customization options to help you tweak the UI/UX to get your dream layout.
Your SEO score helps you rank higher on Google’s search results. The best themes follow best coding practices to give you a better position on the ladder. If the theme you are using lacks in this department, then it might even bring down your SEO score.
Fast Loading Speeds
Some themes are bloated with unnecessary codes which can slow down your site’s loading time. This will cause your users to wait a lot before the site loads up which can bore users and drive them away.
If your theme has some bugs or security loopholes, then hackers can easily get into your site by abusing them. Getting a theme for a trusted developer/marketplace will help you avoid such mishaps.
Now with all that being said, let’s take a look at some high-quality themes, to give you a practical idea of how good WordPress Themes can benefit your business.
Ecotree is an ecommerce compatible WordPress theme curated for businesses in the organic food industry.
- A clean design to put the focus on your products.
- 3 different homepage variants.
- Max Menu integration.
- Plenty of customization options to tweak your site’s design.
- WooCommerce ready to help you sell stuff directly from your site.
Similar to Ecotree, Biotic is another WordPress theme aimed at the organic food industry. This should give you an idea about how different themes offer different features. So pick something that suits your requirements.
- Powered by Bootstrap 4 giving it plenty of theme options and a mobile-friendly design.
- Highly customizable.
- CSS3 Animations and transitions to engage users.
- Different pricing tables.
So, if you are more leaning towards customization liberty, then you should pick Biotic. Otherwise, Ecotree is an excellent choice for creating an online marketplace for organic food.
Carrito is basic ecommerce website to help you sell products online.
- Three customizable homepage variants.
- Max Menu integration for easy navigation.
- CSS3 animation support to help engage users.
- WooCommerce ready.
- Comprehensive theme options to help you control different aspects of your theme.