• Teriz – Multipurpose Onepage WordPress Theme

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Well for adding “<>” this symbol you need to modify the slider part of the template. As I’ve removed the below section it was working as a navigator though you can hire some person who can do this for you or you need to do it yourself as the support doesn’t includes customization support. Hope you can understand.

21 Replies
    lynnhonghonghong
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

That’s an issue there with the theme. Anyway I’ve fixed it. We’ll release a patch for this issue in the update. Currently your button will not show.

lynnhonghonghong
    Participant
    lynnhonghonghong
    Participant
    lynnhonghonghong
    Participant
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

First of all thank you for contacting us again. Anyway I am answering the questions that it is I think easier for you to understand the way it is.

Firstly to disable the icons actually these shows when you’ve installed the WooCommerce plugin. By default there are no option to hide them unless you don’t use WooCommerce but you can simply hide it using css tricks. Below is the code to hide the icons or things that you’ve shown in the screenshot:

.topbar-right .tr-user, .topbar-right .cart-content {
        display: none;
    }

About the product showcase on homepage currently our theme don’t have such option to show. But you can search for some plugin which might do these works like product filter shortcode plugin etc. Here’s a thing I think it might help: https://demo.mintplugins.com/plugin-previews/mp-stacks-woogrid-demo/

Now about adding products at the navigation bar this is simple as you’ve done other navs. Just add the menu or category under the menu you want.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Teriz – Multipurpose Onepage WordPress Theme’ is closed to new replies.