• Teriz – Multipurpose Onepage WordPress Theme

lynnhonghonghong
    Participant

Can you help me? I want to get rid of some of the banner animation, what should I do?

21 Replies
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Well you can disable the animation on slider by going to Teriz Slider -> All Slider -> Select your slider page & then at the very bottom choose the animation to be none. Check the screenshots

lynnhonghonghong
    Participant

I have tried this method, but when I update the save settings, the setting of this position changes back to the pulse state. I don’t quite understand why this is the case.

lynnhonghonghong
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

It seems the animation can be stopped & currently the animation is not working. Please select the default or “Select An Animation” option to disable. Currently it’s not working. Also try to upgrade the theme to it’s latest version.

Regards

lynnhonghonghong
    Participant

Can you upgrade for me? I won’t upgrade the theme.

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Well for that I would need your cPanel access to upgrade the theme. Please provide that in a private comment so that we can upgrade it for you. Also you can use the envato market plugin. I’ve installed the plugin in your site. What you need to do is authorize the plugin using your themeforest login & then you’ll be able to update the theme from your own dashboard easily. Check the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/maw54s

lynnhonghonghong
    Participant

What is a Panel?

lynnhonghonghong
    Participant
    lynnhonghonghong
    Participant

ok,sorry.I seem to have updated successfully.But the previous problem is still there, the animation can’t be removed.

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Can you please provide a specific screenshot or something which is bothering you as we’re currently confused about your query. Which animation in slider you want to remove?

lynnhonghonghong
    Participant
    lynnhonghonghong
    Participant
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Well I’ve removed that part of the slider using a simple css.
    And you can change the skin color from your theme option. Check the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/mb23rx

lynnhonghonghong
    Participant

Ok, thank you very much, I want to add the pointed symbol “< >” to the home page slide. What should I do?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Teriz – Multipurpose Onepage WordPress Theme’ is closed to new replies.