A one-page website layout is perfect for creating a webpage for a product, or service. It is also an excellent option if you want to showcase all the information on a single page. Sometimes, multipage sites can become troubling to navigate for some users. In that case, you will fare best if you go for a one-page structure instead.
Now for the purpose of this read, we will be looking at some of the best one-page WordPress themes for multipurpose use. All the themes mentioned are flexible and customizable enough to be used for various use cases all the while embracing the one-page layout. So without further ado, let get started:
Teriz is the perfect multipurpose corporate WordPress themes boasting a one-page layout. It sports an elegant and clean design which is perfect for business, especially in the creative industry. And even though it is a one-page theme, there is support for a dedicated blog, in case you need it.
- Visual Composer built in.
- WooCommerce integration.
- Plenty of customization options with powerful theme options.
- Parallax Background.
- Support for Contact Form 7 along with MailChimp integration.
Exline is a bootstrap 3 powered one-page WordPress theme with a focus on flexibility and customizability. By default, the theme goes for a clean and minimalistic style, which makes it all the more modern and professional.
- Visual Composer and Revolution Slider are bundled in.
- WooCommerce Support.
- Parallax Support for smooth scrolling experience.
- Plenty of Customization options.
- Shortcode support for every element.
- Ajax Contact form
Seclek is another BootStrap powered multi-concept WordPress theme for agencies and professionals in mind. It takes advantage of some modern design styles like parallax scrolling and one-page layout to help showcase your modern business.
- KingComposer page builder comes built-in.
- WooCommerce support for building an e-commerce experience.
- Powerful Admin Panel to control all theme settings and options.
- Supports Contact Form 7 and MailChimp.
- Supports CSS3 Animations and Transitions.
- Demo pages for blogs, portfolio, contact us, 404, coming soon, pricing table, and much more.
Stellar is a one-page multipurpose WordPress theme catered to creative businesses and agencies. People into freelancing requiring to built an online portfolio will find this to be an excellent option.
- 3 unique homepage layouts with over 15 different site preloaders.
- Visual Composer bundled in.
- Google Maps integration.
- Built-in SEO extension to help you rank better.
- Easy customization options with a comprehensive options panel.
- MailChimp Integration.
Here is another one page WordPress theme created for creative businesses and startups in mind. The theme is designed using Visual Composer, which means you will find it very convenient to customize.
- All demo data can be imported with a one-click button.
- Visual Composer bundled in with over 20 web elements.
- Redux Theme options to help you configure your site’s settings.
- Contact Form 7 integration.
- Support for a dedicated blog page.
So these were our picks for the best Onepage Multipurpose WordPress themes in 2020. Do let’s us know if you found this to be helpful. Also, if you have already use any of the mentioned themes, then don’t forget to write about your experience using them.