• video player wont allow me to upload new video

kerrikelting
    Participant

I am trying to add a video in the backend editor. I select the editor tool, Playbit video settings box pops up however only shows the move tool and the + section. It doesn’t allow me to see any of the videos or codes. Please advise

User name: [email protected]
    PW: qJgR0DYMfTEG1AJm%&OLgG@F

9 Replies
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

I think this plugin is causing the issue. Please deactivate this plugin so that your video showcase works properly: http://prntscr.com/nutnhh

kerrikelting
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Can you show me via a screenshot of which part you’re having issue so that we can have a look at it?

kerrikelting
    Participant

I took the screen shot however am unclear where to add it to this post. The description of the problem is I select edit in the video section, the popup Playbit video section is blank. The only part that is available is SAVE and CLOSE.

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

I don’t know your server is too much slow. Can you please deactivate all the plugins except the recommended plugins of the theme & then check if you have still got the issue or not?

kerrikelting
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Did you try what we suggested by deactivating all other plugins? Your server is too slow for which we are unable to access the site & check. It seems you have already added some videos.

kerrikelting
    Participant

yes

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Well I can easily do that. You have to click the plus button first to add a new item & then to show all the fields just click the toggle button that’ll do the trick & it’ll show you option to add your video. Check the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/o54x3a

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.