• User cant click ads after they press ads category on mobile

jamilkaed
    Participant

Hi,

From mobile, when user click any category of my site, let say category ‘apartment’ then user cant click any ads from that category.

User also cant click category filter, condition filter,price filter,ads type filter and brand filter when use mobile.

Please fix this

This working good from desktop.

Thanks

8 Replies
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Can you please provide a temporary admin access so that we can have a look at your site? Without access we’ll not be able to check what’s going on. Just paste credentials here with reply set to private that’s it.

Regards

jamilkaed
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I tried from mobile all ads page & it’s working perfectly. Also tried the search from homepage which works perfectly on mobile also. Though I don’t know you might have done some customization for which I can see desktop version view on mobile also. Anyway the fact is that it’s working on my mobile. Can you please let me know exactly on where are you facing issues. I tried & it seems it’s working. Few screenshots of your issues would be perfect to understand.

Regards

jamilkaed
    Participant
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Ok now we’ve got to see the issue. Can you please let us know what sort of customization you’ve made to the theme? Can you try roll back to default theme without changes & see whether the issue remains or not. If there’s no issue remains then it must be some changes done by you which is causing issue. If it’s still not working then please let us know. By the way as I’ve already told you that you’ve changed some view & css that may cause the issue as our demo is working perfectly on our side.

Regards

jamilkaed
    Participant
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

I think you’ve modified header in a wrong manner. It seems you’ve used gtag directly into the header. We provided extra code generator so that you can use such analytics to put into custom code palate in theme option. Put your GTM code here: https://prnt.sc/ror0c4 and try to reinstall the theme I mean replace the header with default one & try again. Also I think some plugins might cause issues. Only keep the default plugins & try also. Hopefully that would fix your issue. I would suggest not to use the theme header instead use GTM plugin for WordPress.

jamilkaed
    Participant
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.