• Teriz WPBakery Problems

yasindedo1
    Participant

I dont have much time. If the fix is easy and fast its ok. But if its not, i need you to make a refund. Cuz this theme has real problems. When i update a row at the bottom of the page, any other row can be broken as you can see at the first row on frontpage below the slider.

And there is some ghost overlays, they appears on some rows with no reason. I did not set any overlay for any row. I just can see demo has some row classes and there are some overlays. But i just hanged with css to destroy unnecessary overlays. Why i need to hang with this ridicoulus overlays?

And the problem about updating the page is kinda buggy. When i update the page sometimes the row codes shows up in the backend editor and this breaks the layout.(full width etc.)

I have to find a stabil and flexible solution to build a basic but large website. So if this theme cant handle these things i want a refund. Or if it is a mistake which i do, please show me the right way.

Thank you.

8 Replies
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,
    Sorry that you’re having trouble with out theme. Anyway as there are maintenance mode enabled I’m unable to access your site. Can you please provide a temporary admin access in a private reply so that I can check on whats going wrong?
    Also can you please let me know which version of the theme you’re using? If you’re using an older version then I would suggest you to use the latest version of the theme which is 2.5.5
    Please let me know.

yasindedo1
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Well I’ve just created the section that you’ve wanted using our theme settings. Please check the section after slider that I’ve created on your site. https://lemicaglar.com.tr/
    This is the proper way to do it. You need to check the options also in row settings.
    And yes I would suggest you to create a child theme or use the child theme that we’ve provided you & make customization like doing css & other things in there so that you will not need to loose any changes in your site. Hopefully this will help you.
    Still if you’re confused please feel free to let us know that how we can help you. It’s better to import the demo content & then change the things accordingly so that you know how our theme demo works or you can build your own using the theme settings.

Best Regards
    ThemeRegion Team

yasindedo1
    Participant

Hey, thank you for creating the section again. But the thing i dont want is this broken sections, i could create and fix the section myself too. The thing which i dont want is broken WPBakery. I also cant use Disable Row checkbox. Its not working. It shows as grayed out when in backend but on the frontend the row its still there. This is just weird.

I had updated the theme before u fix the section. So i thougt maybe the WPBakery is now fixed too but the Disable Row is still broken.

Do u have an idea for why it’s not workin ?

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,
    It seems it’s a bug of VC which is not working. We’ll look forward to it & let you know once the vc disable row is fixed or not.

yasindedo1
    Participant

Ok i found the ghost overlay issue. Its about a row with background image and overlay bg. When i add background image or color it shows the bg on margin fields set from bottom rows. Just cuz of this issue u guys created the default padding setting on teriz row settings. Its ok now.

But this is not ok for people who knows what they do. Its kinda for people who dont know what da hack is padding or margin. They can nicely do their work and design. But people like me are confusing. Anyway its fixed.

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,
    I can understand your concern but the fact is that all the theme developers wants their client to do less coding & made the website as easy they can. For which such functionalities are required, hopefully you can understand that. Anyway if you need any more help do not hesitate to contact us.

yasindedo1
    Participant

Sure i understand you. Maybe its my fault, i did not read any documentation. So i just simply came here for help. And thank you for your kindness i handled the things i want.

I just will need the disable row i guess. Cuz i will build a portfolio template for customers educations then he can create new one or edit anything he wants. So i will be waiting for the bug fix on theme changelog then if you need to close this topic, you can 👍

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Teriz WPBakery Problems’ is closed to new replies.