• teriz video insert and others

eve
    Participant

hi again, sorry but this is too much, i can’t really understand how so many things happen, already erased cache (on wp, server and navigator)

– need to insert responsive video and for some reason this affects the blog section height(only shows on desktop on mobile its ok)
    – need to make the menu button bars on navigation stays on white
    – need to remove the effect fade-in on headings (i already did on the manager and still is showing the same effect?)
    – the blog section is too long on desktop (no padding or margin bottom active)

i am so sorry but its been really hard to work with this theme, no documentation useful for it i feel robbed really guys your demo shows something but turns out that cant really work around this!

3 Replies
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Sorry but I think if you import the demo then it’d be easier for you to edit without hassle. Demo content gives you the power to make the site like demo. I think you didn’t import it for which you’re unable to make it like the demo & style it.

eve
    Participant

it wasnt the demo import, it was a plugin in conflict with redux however i need to insert a background video in the home slider and as far as i can see there is no way to do it, neither can deactivate the slider and use another slider plugin, please i really need to achieve that in order to deliver this work on time, hope you can help me with this

regards!

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Who told you that you can’t remove the slider? You can easily disable the slider from your homepage. Just below the page there’s an option called Page Slider Options in your home page edit section. From there you’ll be able to disable that slider part & use any 3rd party plugin shortcode at the very beginning of VC editing. Check the screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/a6vZntp.png

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.