• Teriz – Multipurpose Onepage WordPress Theme

mughaldot
    Participant

Hi there,

I try to upload a new portfolio item, unfortunately, I’m not able to access/open to add new portfolio page, I have checked in browser console windows getting below error:

{“code”:”rest_no_route”,”message”:”No route was found matching the URL and request method”,”data”:{“status”:404}}

Note: I am using the latest WordPress and other plugin versions.

9 Replies
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Well I think you’ve updated the slug in theme option. Just save the permalink once again & portfolio will show up. Let us know if your issue resolves or not.

Regards

mughaldot
    Participant

Hi,

I have checked multi time but still facing same issue with add portfolio new item page is not working, my website and slug settings is below:

1. Theme Option > General Settings > Change Portfolio Slug Name “portfolio”
    2. After slug changes refresh too permalink form Settings->Permalink

Regards,

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Can you please provide a temporary admin access so that we can have a look at whats going on with your site? Also can you please confirm you’re using the latest version of PHP in your server. We recommend to use PHP 7.2 or 7.3 or at least 5.6 which is compatible.

mughaldot
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,
    I don’t know but I can see it’s working. Portfolio is loading perfectly. Can you please check & let us know. Here are some screenshots:
    1. https://d.pr/free/i/eGR6pl
    2. https://d.pr/free/i/iF4YGa

mughaldot
    Participant
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Ok got it. Can you please give me temporary admin access so that I can check on this one? Please provide the ftp or cpanel info in private comment.

mughaldot
    Participant
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Ok I’ve figured out the issue. You must have enabled gutenberg for editing the portfolio pages & that’s why it was not loading. I’ve fixed that & it’ll load now perfectly. Try to disable gutenberg for custom post type that would not provide any issues.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Teriz – Multipurpose Onepage WordPress Theme’ is closed to new replies.