• "Teri Heading" stops working

Aldo Jimenez
    Participant

Hello, I hope you can help me. When I deactivate the “Enable Container for Section” configuration, “Teri Heading” stops working, I need a full width row for my site to achieve it. I need to deactivate that option but I also need “Teri heading” to keep working, Thanks for the help

8 Replies
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Can you please show us a screenshot where you’re having issues with the heading element of teriz. I’ve seen your website & it seems to be ok. Please point out the issue properly with sample so that we can look at it. Also please provide a temporary admin access to your site on private reply so that we can see inside your site.

Aldo Jimenez
    Participant

When I disable “container for section” the row changes to full width which is what I need, and it looks like this

Aldo Jimenez
    Participant
    Aldo Jimenez
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

I’ve just enabled the full width section without container & it seems it’s working fine.

Home

Please check & let me know if you’re still having issues or not.

Aldo Jimenez
    Participant

If it works but the background header stops working, I do not know if there is a way to have the container disabled, the full width enabled, and that the background header still works

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

It was a bug of the theme anyway we’ve updated the code. Will update this issue in our next update of teriz theme & we’ll push this patch in there. Currently your site is working perfectly.

Thanks & Best Regards

Aldo Jimenez
    Participant

thanks for your help, I have reviewed my site and it works perfectly, thanks again

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.