• Seclek theme

[email protected]
    Participant

Dear sir, madam,

I am building a website for buro-coco.nl on a temporary domain: coco.proef-domein.nl

When activating Seclek Core i get an error notice.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wp_get_current_user() in /home/public/sites/coco.proef-domein.nl/wp-includes/capabilities.php:640 Stack trace: #0 /home/public/sites/coco.proef-domein.nl/wp-includes/functions.php(2872): current_user_can(‘unfiltered_html’) #1 /home/public/sites/coco.proef-domein.nl/wp-includes/formatting.php(2043): get_allowed_mime_types() #2 /home/public/sites/coco.proef-domein.nl/wp-content/plugins/seclek-core/lib/cs-framework/cs-framework-path.php(27): sanitize_file_name(‘homepublicsites…’) #3 /home/public/sites/coco.proef-domein.nl/wp-content/plugins/seclek-core/lib/cs-framework/cs-framework-path.php(52): cs_get_path_locate() #4 /home/public/sites/coco.proef-domein.nl/wp-content/plugins/seclek-core/lib/cs-framework/cs-framework.php(42): require_once(‘/home/public/si…’) #5 /home/public/sites/coco.proef-domein.nl/wp-content/plugins/seclek-core/seclek-core.php(79): require_once(‘/home/public/si…’) #6 /home/public/sites/coco.proef-domein.nl/wp-content/plugins/seclek-core/seclek in /home/public/sites/coco.proef-domein.nl/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 640.

Can you help me on this one?

2 Replies
    [email protected]
    Participant

Please, a reaction would be helpfull…

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,
    Sorry for late reply. Can you please check whether you’re using php version 5.6 or higher. We recommend using the latest version of php which is 7.3 or 7.2 but you can also use php 5.6 which is the minimum version to run our theme. Please check that & take necessary steps.
    Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.