• Responsive not working on Teriz theme

eve
    Participant

responsive is not working either on mobile te slider doesnt adapt correctly neither does the top links, also need to insert other buttons in this section and there is no way to do it

also need to know if i can make multilanguaje site with this theme or do i have to copy the install completly in english? can i do it by .pot file?, wich translator plugin is compatible? besides loco translate (terrible choice actually)

3 Replies
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

It seems the navigation gets an issue & we’re going to make an update with the patch. And about the responsive slider it seems you’ve done some styling with !important parameter for which the responsive styles are not working check the screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/tdT4544.png

And about the translation yes you can translate the .pot file using poedit software.

eve
    Participant

Hi the collapse in mobile isnt working sitll (it doesn’t closes after select a link) how long will it take to fix it?

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

We’ve already fixed the mobile navigation issue. Did you updated the theme to latest version by which you’ll get the solution easily. ThemeForest should let you know by giving an email that an updated version available. Please check or download the latest version which is 2.6.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.