• Problems. What to do?

EvgeniyKarasev
    Participant

Good afternoon.
    When installing the Trade theme, a number of difficulties arose.
    1. The plugin “Theme My Login Extensions” does not work, as does their website thememylogin.com Therefore, all theme features are not installed. What to do?
    2. How to install and replace the regions in the search. US regions are set by default. I need to install all regions of Russia.
    3. After installing the demo mode, the “Editor” function in “Appearance” disappeared»
    4. How can I change to another language the highlighted functions that are listed in the screenshot on the link http://joxi.ru/1A5dPjVHDXyan2

With respect,
    Evgeny Karasev

18 Replies
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thank you for purchasing our plugin. I’ve investigated but TML plugin works perfectly on our end & the site is also loading don’t know why it’s not working on your site. It seems the login is also working on your site as registration is disabled from backend that’s why the page is not loading.

About regions you won’t need to install it as the regions load from ads which are published. If you see we get address from ads & the country/state or anything within that dropdown loads from those options.

It shouldn’t be happening. There’s no options or something that hides your editor option must be a plugin which is causing this.

You can change the language easily using WPML plugin. Or else you can translate the .pot file to your desired one. You can translate the .pot file using poedit software.

Hope this will help you in cases. Let us know if you need any more help.

Regards

EvgeniyKarasev
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Well can you please tell us which PHP version you’re using. Also sometime it happened because of server issue as the site not able to set images or work properly. If you’re having issue then can you please provide a temporary access to your website so that we can have a look at it.

While posting site access remember to make the reply as private.

Regards

EvgeniyKarasev
    Participant
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

It seems your given creds are not working. Can you please check whether you can login with this creds. I tried but it’s giving me error couldn’t log in. Please check & let me know so that I can help you properly.

EvgeniyKarasev
    Participant
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Don’t know why still getting wrong username or password. Unable to login using your provided creds. Please check properly & let us know the exact username & password so that we can check.

Regards

EvgeniyKarasev
    Participant
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Here’s the email address: [email protected]
    You can send your access here.

EvgeniyKarasev
    Participant
    EvgeniyKarasev
    Participant
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

It seems the TML plugin is working perfectly. Extensions are also loading without any issue. Check the screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/ilOy2HW.png

About the no 1 issue it is fixed it generates blank screen as you’ve used big title for the category & the screen were not able to keep the line height equal. Anyway I’ve fixed that with a minor css so it’s good to go.

About no 2 this is the ad space which you can give from your page editing screen. You can provide image ads or google ads if you want. Check the screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/gKhL5id.png

Hope this will help you. And if you like our support don’t forget to rate us 5* on themeforest.

Regards

EvgeniyKarasev
    Participant
    EvgeniyKarasev
    Participant

However, not all current issues have been resolved. Accommodation categories are all super. However, by plug – in and offset blocks are out of order. The plugin does not work as the site may be blocked access from another country, perhaps in particular from Russia. How can this be solved? How critical is this plugin, is it possible to replace it and its functions with something? If you want you can record video that this plugin is not working, its functions are not run. And on displacement blocs, perhaps I you not correctly explained problem. There is an offset of all blocks to the right side http://joxi.ru/eAOBQkvT9OEMp2 How can this be solved?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.