• pot an ad

reda
    Participant

hy
    is it normal when you want to post an ad that when you try and you click on post an ad there is a redirection to login page not to post your ad page.
    even when i try to make it as a new customer is the same thing. the problem is when i’m logged in as a client when it comes to post an ad it send me to login page not to post your page
    thank you to resolve this problem

22 Replies
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

To post an ad you’ve to login otherwise you won’t be able to post. I think you’ve issue with setting up the pages for which this is happening. I’d suggest you to import the demo content first by which you’ll get all the settings pre installed & it’d be easier for you to customize.

Regards

reda
    Participant

hi
    thank you for your reply,
    the demo is installed from the beginning, the problem is when I’m logged as an administrator or as a normal user is that when I want to post an ad an click on the button it redirect me to login page even when I’m logged in. and also when I enter without login and click on the button post your ad i’m send to the login page which is normal but when I logged and click another time on post your ad it send me again to the login page and I’m still logged in, it don’t send me to the post an ad page. I think it’s a loop problem.

reda
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    reda
    Participant
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

These things shouldn’t be happening. Can you please provide a temporary admin access to your website so that we can have a look at it. Please post your credentials in a private comment so that it’s visible to only us & you.

Regards

reda
    Participant
    reda
    Participant
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

It seems your access is not working please provide a workable access so that we can have a look. Also send us a guest access so that we can check on that too. http://prntscr.com/opfhy5

By the way it doesn’t happen before with any of our client i think there must be some issue with your setting or hosting. I think your hosting is unable to set the cookies. Anyway send us the appropriate access so that we can have a look at the issue.

reda
    Participant
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I think it was your server issue or something else which was trying to stop you from being visiting that page. I tried to access by hard reloading page & it worked check the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/opmril

Try to hard reload the page by hitting CTRL+F5 multiple time if its not works then you can do it the following way. First right click on the page & click inspect element then right click on reload button of the browser you’ll see “Empty cache & Hard reload” click on this one check the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/opmtty

Hopefully this will solve the issue.

Regards

reda
    Participant
    reda
    Participant
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

As I’ve told you it’s not a theme issue. No other customer are complaining about this one also our demo it’s working totally fine. It’s on your server somehow it’s caching hopefully it’ll work from now on. I think you should contact with your host or try the theme on different host you’ll see there’s no problem with the theme. If there’s a problem with the theme we’d really help you & fix the issue but there’s no issue with the theme for which we’re not able to fix anything & refund is not a talk here as the product is totally fine. Please try to contact your host why the site always keeps caching or something. Please contact with your host.

Regards

reda
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.