• Playbit Wordpress theme menu not working

Sevendubrazil
    Participant

i bought the playbit theme but the floating menu never worked. I tried to disable all plugins but the menu still doesn’t work in mobile view. In addition, the third level submenus do not work in the desktop view (for example: Artist – Artist Name – Photo, only the Artist item and the Artis Name drop-down submenu are displayed, but not the subsequent Photo submenu). I trust in your assistance, thank you

9 Replies
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Can you share any live url so that we can investigate? Admin access is preferable. While posting access please make the reply thread as private so that it can be shown only to you & admins of this site.

Sevendubrazil
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

It’s a bug from the theme. We’re currently working on updating the theme to BS5. Please wait till the update comes to themeforest.

Regards

dany050890
    Participant

Have you solved the problem of the menu not working? It doesn’t work on either the phone or the tablet. The problem is on wordpress

Simon
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dany050890
    Participant

I can only see part of a message marked as private.

Simon
    Keymaster

Because this ticket created by Sevendubrazil. And only he can read the reply.

yes, we have solved the menu issue. But due to some technical issues, we did not put it on the marketplace.

Thanks

dany050890
    Participant

ok, I spent the money and got a template that doesn’t work. thanks

Simon
    Keymaster

Please send us a mail with purchase details to [email protected] We will send you an updated version.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.