Logo is not responsive & Navigation bar IssuesIOwnItParticipant
1. My logo sits behind banner when in mobile view. I need it to fit properly on the site when i use my mobile or tablet. I used the Advertising Layout.
2. Why are the category colours mixed up? I need each category to have 1 colour…each.
3. The navigation bar or rather header of the Homepage is fine, but i don’t want the same for each and every post/blog page. I need the sample logo, navivation , login and search only on the header for post pages.
4. The search text area disappears on mobile view.
5600621 1 NewsPress – Responsive News / Magazine WordPress Theme –
15600621 1 NewsPress – Responsive News / Magazine WordPress Theme – 6
months included support1 ReplyAdnan ShawkatKeymaster
It seems your purchase code is not valid. Please provide the purchase code that you’ve got from themeforest so that we can validate your purchase & provide support.
You’ll be able to check the purchase code from your download section checkout the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/mxt8g2
Also if you go to theme support in tf you’ll be able to see your puchase code in there. http://prntscr.com/mxt9w1
- This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Adnan Shawkat.
The topic ‘Logo is not responsive & Navigation bar Issues’ is closed to new replies.