• How to set vertical menu?

Joinny
    Participant

Hello, team.

I just set up all possible setting for vertical menu and it still horizontal. Clear cache in WordPress, check in 2 browsers bu same result. Can you please assist?

Unfortunately I can’t add images, because your system set message like SPAM.

Best regards.

3 Replies
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Vertical menu system works differently. If you’ve imported the demo content then you’ll notice in your pages there are 2 home pages where “Home Two” is the homepage designed with vertical navigation. Still if you want to use on a blank page then what you’ve to do is set the navigation system into your edit page. Check the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/qypvn7

Also there’s option to set it global in theme option. Let me know if this helps you or not.

Joinny
    Participant

Hello, Shawkat.

Thank you for reply. I make changes, but menu titles have no empty space from left of buttons. Can you please check what is happen?

Best regards.

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Yes it’s happening because you don’t enabled icon for the navigation. You need to set individual icon for individual navigation from the menu settings. That way it’ll load perfectly.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.