• how can i upload music on a playbit theme?

[email protected]
    Participant

hello

In the main page, there is an option to add music from a URL…

I tried youtube, Spotify, google drive and I even tried to upload the files directly to my storage service, yet every time I implemented the streaming link, the music didn’t appear on my website…

Which streaming service will work with this option?

thank you
    Uri

5 Replies
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Basically any music url which ends with .mp3 will work for sure. Google drive will not work as it has no mp3 extension. You need to add an url which ends with mp3 extension. Hope this will help you. If it still not working then please let us know by giving your sites temporary admin access so that we can have a look at it.

Regards

[email protected]
    Participant

hello
    when I try to submit a reply with the access details and mark as ‘set as private’ I have an issue message:

***Contains contacts. ***

how can I submit the temporary registration details?
    thanks
    uri

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

You should have easily post a comment with private checked. If you’re having issue then you should send the details to [email protected] address unless you’re unable to post your creds here.

[email protected]
    Participant

thank you
    I sent you an email

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,
    I’m unable to access your site as it shows the site can’t be reached check the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/onr0ts
    And about the mp3 both doesn’t seem to be like ended with proper file extension. Please upload the mp3 in your media of site & then try to paste the link in theme option so that it works properly. Checkout the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/onr1xy how we actually uploaded our mp3 file. Let me know if this solves your issue or not.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.