• Geek theme

PatrickR
    Participant

When loading the index-two.html page and clicking on any of the menu links (even in the demo), the scrolling does not stop correctly at proper position. For example, when I load the page initially and click on the “skills” link, it scrolls to the skills page but the section title portion is hidden underneath the navbar. Subsequent clicks on other links (after the initial click) works fine but going from Home to any other link, the scrolling doesn’t stop correctly. Is there a fix for this?

3 Replies
    Simon
    Keymaster

Thanks for contacting us. However, you can fix it by editing main.js. Go to main.js line no 126. You will see a function like this

$('.navbar-nav li a').click(function() {  
        $('html, body').animate({scrollTop: $(this.hash).offset().top -1}, 1000);
        return false;
    });

Change the .top position as per your need. like below-

$('.navbar-nav li a').click(function() {  
        $('html, body').animate({scrollTop: $(this.hash).offset().top -80}, 1000);
        return false;
    });

Hope it will work.

Thanks

Rajesh Anumolu
    Participant

I am having the same problem with the wordpress version of the theme, but i couldn’t find a similar fix. In addition the menu scrolling doesnt work with the WP Bakery v6.1

Rajesh Anumolu
    Participant

Also on mobile when the menu items are clicked. The website scrolls to the location but the menu is covering it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.