• Error in theme

cbsol
    Participant

Hi,

I have a client that asked me to help with her website. She seems to have version 1.0 of Teriz installed on the site. It was done by another developer a few years ago.
    Currently, we cannot modify sliders, or do anything on the site, because there is this “critical error” that keeps happening.
    She is hosted with wordpress.com and I spoke to their tech support last night. They confirmed there is nothing in the error log, so likely this is something to do with the theme?
    As the developer did the site a few years ago, this client (Marjory of MMBCoaching.com) doesn’t have the purchase code for the theme.

She is willing absolutely to get the update for it as long as it will fix the problem?

1 Reply
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

As you shared the theme version is 1.0 it means it was purchased a very long time ago & theme has been updated recently in lots of ways. In that case you’ve to either download your purchased theme from themeforest or else you’ve to purchase again to get the updated version of the theme. Because older theme will be deprecated with some new functionalities.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.