• Design issues

martin
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m not happy with the template, the post ad section has choose file button and user is unable to preview the images. Is there any way this can be fixed, or get an refund.

Poor design Featured photo (This will be your cover photo )

4 Replies
    martin
    Participant

Photos for your ad(This will be your ads gallery ) gallery as well

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there sir,

The theme has no such feature for image preview & we didn’t showcase anything that the image or file upload will show a preview, so I think it’s not against any rules or it’s not that the theme is not working for that. I think if you want to show preview of the image you may want to customize it so that it shows preview when choosing. You can use several library which are open source. By the way it’d be a nice feature to have though we’ll try to add this feature in near future.

Regards

martin
    Participant

I see, when you mentioned libraries do you mean plugin or there are other sources that I can include. Could you please share more information.

Are we able to do even half a refund, because I’m a student and its my first time purchasing a theme of this type.

Thanks

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Well you can follow this thread to get idea about how you can preview an image while uploading. It’s a very simple task: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4459379/preview-an-image-before-it-is-uploaded

And about the refund I’m sorry to say but there’s no policy like this one. If the theme has got any issue & we’re not able to fix it only then we’ll be able to refund you, otherwise there’s no scope for that. Hopefully the link will help you fix your criteria.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.