• Customization For Experience Skill,Language skill and Contact Me icon

bebejoufflu
    Participant

hello i just installed your geek themes i bought
    But I have a little problem because at the level of Language skill when i put the values its charge not and Experience Skill
    just as contact me also the icons do not load correctly

12 Replies
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Can you please let us know in brief what actually you’re having issues with? We’d surely love to help you if you can provide some screenshots & admin url so that we can investigate.

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Please continue your discussion here instead of creating a new one.

Regards

bebejoufflu
    Participant

ok When I put the data it does not load correctly language skill and experience skill as well as the icons contact me

bebejoufflu
    Participant

hello i just installed your geek themes i bought
    But I have a little problem because at the level of Language skill when i put the values its charge not and Experience Skill
    just as contact me also the icons do not load correctly

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Can you provide an admin access so that we can have a look at what’s causing the issue? Please provide a temporary admin access so that we can have a look at your site.

Regards

bebejoufflu
    Participant

Where I send you yor access admin ?

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

You can post it here but set the post as a private so that no one accept us can see the access. Check the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/ryhved

Also if possible send screenshots of what you tried to achieve & what’s not working.

bebejoufflu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    bebejoufflu
    Participant
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Without the site link how are we going to do anything with the access. Please provide the site url so that we can access to it. Regarding the screenshot you can use nimbuss or lightshot( https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html ) screenshot tools to get that & upload online.

Regards

bebejoufflu
    Participant
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Fact is that we’re unable to help because of your response. You’re not providing the things that we need to checkout your website. We asked you to provide the site access with the url but you’re not providing any details & hence we’re not able to help you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.