• Change FREE TRIAL and BUY NOW Buttons on Header

APPSPIRE
    Participant

This is in regard to the NappApp theme.

I’d like to change the FREE TRIAL and BUY NOW buttons in the header so that they are icons for the Apple and Google Play app stores instead (like these: https://scr.hu/Vggavel). I don’t see an option for that in the backend, but suppose it can possibly be achieved via some CSS wizardry. I can try to figure it out, but if you could provide a solution or some insight that would be much appreciated.

3 Replies
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,
    Well thanks for reaching out to us. Anyway the way you want to do the buttons is not possible without hard coding. But what you can do is using css with background image property it can be possible. Or you can simply modify the one page template in your child theme & change the metabox options to set the button as you like. Hopefully this will help you.
    Thanks & Best Regards

APPSPIRE
    Participant

Thanks for the info. I tried to changing the background image with CSS and it worked sort of, but it used the same image for each button. Is there way to define each button it’s own background image?

APPSPIRE
    Participant

Nevermind I got it figured out. Ended up just adding the icons in the text area above the CSS buttons and then setting those to display:none;

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Change FREE TRIAL and BUY NOW Buttons on Header’ is closed to new replies.