• Cannot activate WPBPB Addons For Trade

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi,

Unfortunately I am having problem with activating the Trade addon. I get the following error:

Fatal error: Can’t use function return value in write context in /home/reefma01/domains/reefmarket.pl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vc-ext-trade/vc-elements/vc-shortcode.php on line 196

I can getto the WP dashboard but I the site is not accessible

Can you please help me?

Regards,

Bart

3 Replies
    Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Hi there,
    I’m really sorry that you’re going under this situation but our theme supports PHP version 5.6 and above. So this issue is happening because you’re may be using PHP version 5.5 or lower. Please upgrade your PHP version from your hosting so that you can run our theme with ease. Also upgrading the PHP version to latest which is 7.2 would make your site faster also will be stronger in site hacking. Please do so & let me know if you’re still having issue with the addon.
    If you’re unable to upgrade PHP version you may want to contact with your hosting admin or may be we can help if you can provide the cpanel access in a private comment.

[email protected]
    Participant

thank you,
    that worked

Adnan Shawkat
    Keymaster

Don’t forget to rate us on themeforest if you liked our support & product. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Cannot activate WPBPB Addons For Trade’ is closed to new replies.