Every musician needs their own website to showcase their work and announce their latest news to fans and followers. And so, we have prepared a shortlist of the best WordPress themes to help you get the job done.
The themes showcased here will help you to promote your gigs, sell merchandise and albums, and even allow fans to listen to your songs. These are also highly customizable and can be tweaked to aesthetically reflect you or your band’s style. So without ado, let’s get started:
If looks and design are your priority, then Playbit music WordPress theme offers an excellent choice. The theme features the exclusive Playbit core plugin which brings in music niche-specific features to your website. You also have the option to showcase upcoming events, categorize album listings with details, and much more.
- 6 homepage design variations
- Support for background video slider
- Visual Composer page builder plugin bundled in.
- WooCommerce support to help sell music as well as merchandise.
- Audio & Video Gallery hive.
- Twitter Feed Integration.
Musik is a powerful music theme focused on letting you better manage your audio on your website. You have options to let your users/fans search your site with filters like albums, genres, and even based on artists. There is also the added functionality to sell your songs directly from your site.
- Uses Easy Digital Downloads to help users buy and download tracks from your site.
- Plenty of customization options along with 4-page templates.
- Branding options with logo, header, background color, and so on.
- Option to sell tracks individually, or as a bundled album.
- jQuery HTML5 powered Audio Player.
- Supports playlist along with a history player.
Remix music theme for WordPress offers a one-page as well as a multi-page layout to showcase your music. The theme boasts a lot of cool options that are useful for site-building and customization, as well as to help you share, or even sell your music.
- Visual Composer, Revolution Slider, and Master Slider bundled in.
- bbPress and Disqus integration to help create a forum on your site.
- Two different Ajax powered music players with live radio support.
- Supports MP3, SoundCloud, Shoutcast, Radionomy.
- Dedicated Event Management options.
- WooCommerce support.
Music Pro is one of the more customization heavy WordPress themes for music based websites. Bands, Musicians, and anyone in the music industry will really like the designing flexibility offered by the theme. There is also a playlist manager which listeners can use for playing songs on your site.
- Built on top of the clean BrutalDesign Framework.
- 3 premade skins along with 2 different layout variations.
- Dedicated Photo Gallery.
- Comes with a rating system to review songs, tracks.
- SEO optimized.
- 14 different widgets.
If you are looking for a complete package to help you create an engaging music website, then PlaybIt WordPress theme would be the way to go. The design looks modern, and the inbuilt features help you showcase and share your music with ease. However, if you want something more specific from your theme, then the other alternatives are great as well.